Wednesday, June 6, 2007

yesterday was an emotional roller coaster of a day

really... it was! I was having such a relaxing day... and frankly it was one too many if you know what i mean.... My work schedule by nature gives me odd hours... hours where i'm at home and all my friends are still at work... but it works for my college school schedule so i keep it year round... which my boss appreciates because he doesn't have to worry about working around me and 2 more college age full timers. But when summer rolls around i get pleanty of me time whenever i want it... and some times even that is too much for me. I'm done working by 2pm and 3 pm on the weekends... and i don't work at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays (i start at 5:00am) ... but i've been spending way too much time by myself for my liking. With friends either out of town, at work... or frankly just canceling on me last minuet... Even my mom and sis! lets see:

Last weekend most of my friends were outta town at a work confrence (they all work the same place... my church) so i was flying solo practically the whole weekend since one friend was stuck in Riverside at a wedding and H had other stuff going on. Then a buddy bailed on me and my guitar fixing adventure...twice. I also couldn't go to church on Sunday night cause I had a work meeting... and i thought the b/f was coming back Sunday night earlier then he did from the work trip... nope, no visitor for me. My mom cancelled a lunch date... My weekly bible study and dinner was cancelled a few hours before ....and i never got the message and was knocking on the leader's door... all confused... my roommate is gone all week so their no small chit chat stuff at home either.... and finally my sister cancelled on dinner this week...

add that to being a female who takes stuff like that slightly personal and can only be so understanding when she's lonely and yup... u get an emotional roller coaster... there was even a few other things i won't mention on here that contributed as well....... but alas i'll come through... i always do.... hopefully. ***crosses fingers***

In other news,
My IRA finally posted itself up on the log in page for ING Direct... and i guess the price i ended up buying my little mutual funds for is having a down morning... oh well. It's the long run that matters... but i love the fact that i have a retirement fund!!!! it makes me so happy and I feel a lot better about the future already. I'd really like to max it out this year, but i'm not really sure that i can when i put into consideration the fact that most of my cash is going to pay off my pesky car loan for the remainder of the year. I supposed to be getting a raise for my 1-year anniversary for my new position at work. It will take about 3 months to go into effect, but they will retro-pay me for the time i should have been earning the raise. i'm going to take that money and send it to my roth to help move it along. (as apposed to using it to pay off my car... or possibly half the money there it depends on how much i owe and how much the amount is)

I can't wait till friday rolls around and i can fill all my accounts up with their "allowance" for the month... and pay at least $300.00 towards my car payment. This month there is a challenge on the WIRR Message Board over at MSN... to eliminate your smallest debt... well for me, since I only have the one, i'm going to try to get it to hit below $2,000.00 Which means i need to free up at least 150 bucks more this month then normal. With a couple of extra hours i picked up from work and the possiblility that i won't have a tuition payment for my sis this month, it might actually be do-able!!! I guess well all have to wait and see.

okay i'm out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment