Thursday, June 21, 2007

free haircut

so today i got a free haircut from this place that just opened... "free haircuts to the first 10 people of the day" i was number 2, therefore i only had to tip the lady who cut my hair.. normally this costs me 30 bucks at fantastic sams and i leave with wet hair... so 5 bucks for the same thing is nicer and i really like my haircut! woot!!!

I'm still waiting for half my money to show up in my retirement account... if its not there, tomorrow i call ING direct.

I also am waiting on my financial aid award letter for school... WHICH HAS NOT ARRIVED and the school hasn't called me back yet...

tommorrow will be a day of phone calls...

this is what i spend my time doing at work when i'm on Overtime... blog... lol... Tomorrow is payday!

No comments:

Post a Comment