Friday, June 22, 2007

I HATE COLLEGE

I go to get a better education... to get a better job maybe.... pay a butt load of cash... and they can't even send me my financial aid paper... but they send me the forms all due July 1st!!!!! Which means, i might have to upfront every freeking dime i have and then some to pay my freeking tuition while i wait on financial aid!!!!!! R U KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
HOPE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY total: $4,750
  • 6 units $4,350.00
  • student fees $300
  • parking $100

CSUF total $1,671.00

  • 9 units $1,671.00

TOTAL NEEDED BY END OF AUG: $6,421.00

okay. I don't have all that money... if i pay off my car in Aug.

  • Aug Car payment $1,200.00
  • $300.00 overtime from this paycheck
  • Emigrant Tuition Account $2,681.53
  • ING Emergency fund $1,000.00
  • Bofa Emergency Fund $400.00

    I'm short 839.47 before books.

good thing i have 22 hours of overtime... but that won't even dent the sucker in half by then... So i'm on savings overload right now...

and then i'll have to be super careful cause i won't have an emergency fund until i get the money back from financial aid... so braces are on hold... again.

Normally i get a cal grant, sometimes a pell grant, and then a pro rated scholarship too for the pricey bible college. Normally i just have to pay for books when i'm done with everything. So hopefully i get that paper. If not i'm screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment