Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Vegas and Half.com

So, i told linedancer and My GreekGoddess friend that I'm not going to vegas with them.... Heather wasn't happy, but i think she'll get over it in time. I wish I could go, but I can't justify going out and spending the gas and food money, plus dancing etc when i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed 4 days before... and i'm already planning on just using the gas because I don't have the money to get knocked out because I now need to upfront my yearly car insurance and renters insurance... yikes, eh?

I also called AAA back to double check the quote. =D it is what the guy said it would be... so if i get 1200 together, i'm set for the car insurance... then i'll only need around $200 for renters insurance... I can do it... i'll find a way to do it.

I'm $36.50 closer... just got paid from some sales i made awhile ago on half.com.

I also transfered $49.00 from my tuition account to pay for my internet security renewal.

***crosses fingers*** I can do it... I can do it... right???

No comments:

Post a Comment