Monday, April 9, 2007

Dang it.... Car insurance

When I planned to move out in January, I called AAA and had the nice guy tell me how much my auto insurance would cost....

I'd move it in my name, have the same benifits, etc...

Problem... i'm not moving in January... i'm moving in May and i forgot i'm going to have to upfront an entire years worth of Car insurance and renters insurance... Which i would be fine doing in Jan... with my $100.00 a month payments.... but no... i'm stupid and screwed now... they won't credit the refund from my mother's account to mine... even thought i'm the one who paid my mom... so instead they issue a refund to her...

it's gonna cost $1,400 for both to pay annually... (this of course is an estimate assuming i keep the same coverage as my mom.... with a $250 deductible.... and its only $180 cheaper to have a $500 deductible...) and i have to upfront it all because i pay annually cause its cheaper that way...

I have $400 from my monthly $100 a month insurance bill payments (which was really acurate cause the insurance for my car should be $1200 a year). and it should be between $150-$200 for renters insurance....... ($16 a month not the $30 i thought... which is nice... but that doesn't help me now.)

dang it!!! dang it!!! dang it!!! why can't they issue me a credit??? Okay i'm done complaining... now lets see how i'm going to find $1,000.00 and still keep the auto pay the same way....

  1. If worse comes to worse, i know i have the money... this is a comfort... i can take it from my moving out fund if need be... but then i'm tapped out... [250 security, 850 May's rent, 100 utilities + 850 June, 100 utilites, leaves around $1,000 for the car insurance and reters insurance...] I could still pay the 1200 a month to my car as well... but i would have no money for stuff for the apartment like a microwave and forks and a vacume... and nothing for furniture that we need to get
  2. I can cancell my vegas trip... i just got off the phone with heather... So that's $100.00, i won't send the extra money to the car... 50... i'm getting a credit card check $25 plus i have the approximate $85.00 from my benifits...??? so i need to find $750 .... I have overtime on this friday's paycheck... I can borrow the money from moving out... plus i have 3 shifts this month my boss wants/needs me to work. there's some more OT... and hopefully i can cut back in all my budget areas and funnel the cash into this fund... plus i'm selling my computer to heather and rob for 250... and i'll get the250 in installments... $100 next week....

i'm officially on saving money overload right now and aiming for plan 2... I won't be going to Vegas, or spring formal...

I love how i figure out one crisis... and the next one rolls in....

No comments:

Post a Comment