Wednesday, April 11, 2007

blah i'm venting

I'm going to take a few moments and whine...

i want my car payment to go away!!!!!!!! Life will be so much easier when that POS bill is gone...

okay i'm done... I like my new car... i needed a new one, especially when since i commute to school.... but i'm tired of throwing my paycheck at it. I wish that the balance was lower... or that i didn't have to pay interest on the freaking loan...... or that my savings accounts weren't going to be wiped out in a couple of weeks... ...

By the end of may... i'll only have one account at emigrant that has money in it... and that's tuition... which i'll end up depleating the next month to pay for school....

I guess i'm just in a rut. I wish i could take a magic wand and wipe that bill away... It better be paid in full by December or i'm going to flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment