Sunday, April 15, 2007

I love having good credit

So, besides getting a call within hours of giving the lady the application for the apartment, i called Edison to turn on our electricity


this is what they told me...
because of your amazing credit, we will not require a
deposit to turn on your electricty. Just a $15.00 service fee"

Good thing i called and not dee (she has good credit... just not much of it) ... man i really wanna know what my credit score looks like! i know its good but i ran all my free reports in Aug last year and didn't stagger them... so i have to wait until then to get them. woot...

AAA is closed today, so i left a message with my rep guy who was nice... i'll find out the damage for that then.

So, on closing i'll owe $925.00 and Dee $775.00.. we need to get a mondey order or a bank cashiers check...

Do these take time to process??? I need it May first... so should i go down and do it next week... or can it wait till the following week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure on the bank check but you can get a money order immediately any time the post office is open. It costs something like $.95 per money order and I think you can only get up to $1000 per money order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get a money order any time the post office is open the cost is right around a dollar per money order and I think you can get up to $1000 on an order. I know the accept cash but not checks and I'm not sure about credit/debit cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to get money order by post, this is the only way out, they take cash.

    ReplyDelete