Sunday, April 15, 2007

I HAVE AN APARTMENT!!!

okie dokie everyone... i'm moving on May 1st.... We got the 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in the city i was living in before for 1450 a month plus Electric and cable...

Dee is paying 650 plus 1/2 the electric... i'm 800 plus 1/2 the electric.

I'll be taking the master and the garage, and when she gets her raise, well re-work out everything, but because i get the Master and the Garage and cause she makes less, i'll pay more.

Monday i'm calling AAA for the insurance rate, and for renters insurance... i re-registered to vote, changed my address at the Post Office, and I'm filling out the paperwork to remove my family from the gym membership (they can't have it for free since i don't live with them any more) and i'm adding Dee. I'm also going to call EDISON to set up our electricity. (we won't need a land line because we have cell phones... and after reading the pamphlet for cable... were gonna wait on that luxury until we have everything else and to see if we can afford it)

I'll be paying the Auto insurance and the renters Insurance upfront... i'm still working on all of that.... so the budget might change a bit...

Once i figure everything out, i'll re-examine the pay off schedule for my car...

I need to get a microwave, a toaster, tupperware, cleaning supplies, and flatware. Plus stuff for the bathroom.... looks like a trip to Costco, and walmart, and target are all in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment