Friday, April 13, 2007

okay.... payday... finally

So, after they took out a butt load of taxes, I was able to send $195.34 to my Car Insurance fund... from all the extra benifit money....

It all got eaten alive by taxes... So right now the car insurance account has $634.05...

  • i'll sell my comp to heather $200..... My next paycheck will have Overtime on it... I'll have the 25.00 from my CC $25 check... and if i put it on my CC i'll get 2% refunded back to me... and it will buy me an extra week or so if needed.... So for sure i know i'll have $859.... hopefully i'll be able to get the $541.00 by cutting back and thru overtime...

$502 is being sent to the car today... like normal. if worse comes to worse... i'll hold off on sending as much cash from paycheck number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment