Friday, March 30, 2007

Extra March Paycheck

Well, my extra paycheck was deposited.... $1006.46... a good 200 more then i thought it would be.... Which makes me wonder a little bit... i did have overtime on it.... but i don't think it should have been that much.... hmmmmm... payroll might have messed up... but if that's the case, the mistake will be "fixed" on the next paycheck... good thing i'm not really spending the money... because $800 is going to my moving out fund, like planned... the rest... well here's the story for the rest....

I went to get a consultation for the removal of my wisdom teeth.... with insurance it's going to cost me 750 (if i'm awake with just laughing gas....) 1000 if i'm knocked out.... I was planning on it being a couple hundread dollars [and set aside $500 for this and my vegas trip]..... so i'm on pinching pennies mode. I have no idea if i should be knocked out or gassed... i'm impacted on all 4.... the top ones havn't broken the surface yet... the bottom ones have....
eek! that's a lot of money!

i finally moved my 1400 from my retirement to my moving out fund.... made me sad.... but it had to be done....

I called my college.... i don't owe them 800 bucks.... maybe $137... but i won't find out until after spring break...

I still need to renew the virus software on my computer...



oh, Here's what I’m planning on doing with my paychecks from the month of April:

1st paycheck: Approx: $978
· Car Insurance ---Emigrant Direct $100
· *Car Payment --- $300
· *Utilities --- $100
· *Renters insurance ---$30
· *Partial Rent Payment---$72
· Savings $41 (moving out fund)
· Cell phone $50
· Groceries $140
· Basic Necessities $45
· Offering $50.00
· Fun money $50.00

* $502.00 being sent to my auto loan of the projected $1,280.00

2nd Paycheck: $978
· Gas and Auto Maintenance $200 [i have money left over from last month to tide me over until the second paycheck]
· Final Rent Payment: $778*

*$778.00 being sent to my auto loan of the projected $1,280.00

No comments:

Post a Comment