Monday, March 26, 2007

March is done

So, i've decided to end the month of March... The only thing i would possibly buy is groceries... and i've been out of this category for a while now... You'll all be proud, the last few Sundays when the group has gone out to dinner, i haven't gotten anything... Lately i found that i can't wait to eat that late, so i eat at home--which saves me money for one.... but even when i'm out i haven't been getting desert or a small salad, etc.

I had $101.30 left over for the month from my gas and maint fund... so that is now sitting in my ING Savings account for later expenditures for my car. Total in the account is now $141.32. I think i need 250 in there by May something for my next auto check up... but i'm not too sure.

I took the remaining "fun" and "basic" money left over and funnled it to my odds and ends savings account... The total in this account is now $61.55 From this I will probably pay for Caities birthday present and whatever it costs for my to go on my little overnight camping adventure. The rest of this money is starting to become an extra "oh crap" fund.... its a mini ef that helps the budget work out in the end when things get a little tighter, without making my efund drop.

I also won't be posting much because i'm taking some days off for work... won't be back till Friday morning... when i'll have that lovely extra paycheck... Which i'm hoping is at least $800.00.... anything over $800.00 will be sent to my auto loan because I really want to get debt free ASAP..... and to do that i need to earn an unplanned $844.17 by December's end.

I might owe my college $800.00... They may have extended me a refund that was too large... =( It's a good thing i save money and don't blow it because it's handed to me... lol.... ) But i need to call them... i'm not sure if all my scholarships have posted in full yet. If i owe, i hope i can put it on my Credit card and get the points for it... if not when i call them, i'll transfer the money to my account or something... but i hope they take a Credit Card... then i'm technically giving them 16.00 less.

Wednesday I have a consultation for my wisdom teeth exstraction... so i finally know how much its going to cost without what my insurance will cover....

No comments:

Post a Comment