Tuesday, January 23, 2007

school is expensive

Apparently I have to now upfront my tuition.... instead of my college just cutting me the check... instead theya re going to refund me the cash when i bring them the reciept.... Good thing i set aside a lot of money over the summer to cover school costs.... And i also had to buy the rest of my textbooks.... which are all on my credit card right now (i will pay it off at the end of the month... but i figure i might as well get some points toward an amazon GC...)

I hope my new CC comes in the mail in the next couple of days... the first thing i'm charging is my 1500 tuition fees... I'm getting 2% cash back on that sucker and i want free money (i have 3,000 cc limit there...).... if it doesn't come in time.... i'll have to pay off my Amazon one (which has my books on it) and then put the tuition on it.... since it has a 1700 limit on it. I figure if i have to cough up the cash... i'm getting something back for it. =D

as for text books...

42.83 at the little professor
24.99 at AACopy
42.31 at Copy -c0


so, that makes it $112.13 for books today... plus $99.47 from my last purchases... making a total for textbooks of $211.60 on books this symester... and one of them is still on its way

***i hope it comes this week... if not i'm going to have to buy one at the school book store... and then return it when my copy arrives... i hate doing that!!!!!!! but its an $80 book.... eeek!

and i had to buy a few things... so a partical re-update of the budget...

Basic Necessities: Spent $24.44 Left $25.56
toothpaste $1.73 ;
3 throw away tins to cook meatloaf in $3.22
deodorant $1.99
stridex face pads $4.49
Sandwich bags 2.20
tax $0.70

Target (pot holders and storage bins ) 8.71
plastic spoons 1.40


oh and as for my Sat tradition... the penny saver has a wayyyy better listing... if worse comes to worst... i can find a place in there that fits in my budget... even in the city i currently live in!!! woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment