Tuesday, January 9, 2007

oops... dentist

So i had $129 that i kept from last month to use for my little dentist visit.

The visit was going well, no cavities (i've never had cavities... ever) but i needed a deep cleaning because its been years since i've been to a dentist...

What was going to cost me a whoping $600 is only costing me $300 with insurance and todays visit was free... they did half my mouth today and i get to come back and have them do the other half tomorrow...

but $300 bucks!!!! ouch. i need t0 find $171.00 in my next paycheck... I have a couple of options.
  1. I can pull about $40.00 from my basic necessities fund... since dental is basic and a necessity...
  2. i can pull the remaining "fun" money left for the month... (only $7.71 because i had to buy shirts for football)

This leaves me with $123.39 that i need to find.

  1. I can take this money from my gas fund... and probably still be okay for the month... but i kind of don't want to...
  2. i can pray my next paycheck is going to be more than 1,000 and not send that money off to my auto loan and instead apply it to this and take the remainder out of my gas fund...
  3. or i can pull the cash out of the emergency fund... but is it really an emergency if i can find the money by combining other accounts????

I went ahead and charged it on my CC... i guess for now i'll use the gas cash and hopefully figure everything else out while i can.


but i'm expecting huge dental bills from 4 wisdom teeth removals... and another tooth removal... eeek

No comments:

Post a Comment