Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Auto Loan update!!!

I love how fast toyota posts things! My new debt =$9394.27

I still have to send them $756 to keep on target for the month which should put my debt somewhere around $8700, about a hundread or so dollars better then the goal for the month. woot. But well see how much if any overtime i'll be putting towards my auto loan for my next paycheck (due to dental bills)

My next payment isn't tecnically due until 12/30/07... i full year away... which makes me smile because i should have it paid off by then and hopefully moving into my first place!

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the auto loan. Sounds like my student loans, the next payment due is months away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TofBB--
    Thanks. You would think they would just change the pay off date by now... i mean i've knocked all the payments for 07 already and were 12 days into the year...

    but no they are stubborn and they hope i'll stop sending them money...

    well nope... there wrong... i'm not paying 50 bucks in interest every month. nope.

    ReplyDelete