Monday, January 8, 2007

interest is poopy and i need shirts

Well i was going to wait a couple of days before i made my first "real" car payment for the month until everything transfered and posted between accounts... but i'm rather upset at the interest that keeps creeping back up at me (my debt is now standing at $9,924.28), so i scheduled the payment today so it will be sent out tomorrow... $400.00.

on a whim... i hit ebay to see if i could get a chargers hat for a buck... i got outbid the last min or so... sad. it was a happy hat. Maybe i'll try again... or maybe i won't... The more i keep thinking about it the more i'm like meh... never mind...

I know i just wrote a post about not buying any clothes for a year... I actually need to go buy some long sleaved shirts today or tomorrow for tuesday night football... its just too cold to run around in a tank top since i can't wear a hoodie because they could grab the pockets and rip them (this happened to my friend Kube a few weeks back... guess what Mo had to buy Kube for x-mas...) and all my long sleved shirts are nice and i would like them grass stain free...

Speaking of football, Mo's ankle is still all messed up... apparently he tried to take the brace off and his leg started swelling so he's got it back on... He's going to attempt to ref with a whistle and flag... but there's a problem with that for me... The boys have let me in the past get away with pass interference stuff because i'm a cute aggressive little girlie... [one week i actually wrapped my arms around Rory's waist because he was going to get the ball anyways... so i just held him there and waited for him to catch it... and then i dragged his butt to the ground...ya just a little illegal]

but now since Mo is our "ref" until he heals (he refuses to be designated QB who can't be tackled... he won't play pansy football) so i'm going to be in for a rude awakening since every time i get out there... i break that little rule... and they're claiming that pass interference will result in the loss of a down...

I have a funny feeling i'm going to be picked last... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment