Wednesday, January 31, 2007

i might have a new roommate!

A girl from my college group and I are talking it over... its looking pretty darn hopefully right now! yeah!

But this will probably mean that I will be moving out earlier than January... maybe even as early as this summer or the end of summer.... and that means that i'll have to get a second job over summer to pay off my auto loan faster so i'll actually have the cash to do it. I already talked to Stephanie about working at Kids Klub on Tuesdays and Thursdays... it's nine hours a day guaranteed in the summer... but i can only work there if they find someone to work Monday Wednesday Friday... (they do work schedules by week not by the day... but at least i'm keeping my options open... and my ears pried for extra shifts at work right now... )

I"m tired of paing 60 dollars a month in interest for my car alone...


I paid for my college... with my chase VISA... and i'm waiting for it to post to pay off the amount because my cash back one hasn't come in the mail... and i want that card now.... so i can start saving money via the cash back program (and start paying off my debt faster). oh well... so now i'm at the mercy of my school to give me my money back... .... .... .... i'll be holding my breath for awhile. But on a good news point, my prof at school is loaning me a textbook and the other two i can probably find at a library or something like that... so i think i'm done with the school spending.... The interest every month I earn on my Tuition account will ovbiously be a lot lower without the refund money in there... and i was hoping the interest over time would pay for my books this symester (since i was getting 10 bucks a month at least in interest)... or at least dent part of it.... guess not.

i'll post the new interest totals and stuff on friday when they are posted in my accounts...

No comments:

Post a Comment