Wednesday, January 3, 2007

FYI

I went through most of my posts and took out a lot of information that ppl can use to identify me... other then a few friends names... because if i made fake names for everyone.. i'd go insane.... i think i'm in the clear... (if not, comment and i'll fix it or something)...


oh and btw.....i'm on day 6 of no caffine or chocolate.... be proud i am! and while there are times (like 10:30-11:00pm at night when i'm hanging with the guys and i'm fighting off sleep because i want to hang out longer.......) that i'd like a boost of caffine... i've decline amazingly.

woot for me

and it looks like the 2 months when i'll recieve extra paychecks are March and Aug! it will be debt paydown time then

I have $129 in my checking account over my zero amount because i Underbudgeted on purpose last month... and i havn't sent it to my car yet... because i called my dentist. I'm going in for an appointment to see about my wisdom teeth and another tooth that i think i should have removed. hopefully i can get all of that done with the 129 because i have good dental insurance and i think i should actually get it done and use it before school starts again and i have no time. I set aside tuesday for this task... its wait and see... hopefully no cavities... (i've never had one before...)

No comments:

Post a Comment