Friday, December 15, 2006

.... lots of updates

UPDATES:
  • AUTO LOAN:The money i sent Toyota posted... i now owe $10,572.60 !!!! I'm almost in single digit debt.... and i think i'll make it by the end of the month!
  • RETIREMENT: My CD at ing matured... 401.54 is on its way to emigrant retirement. New total is $1,404.57... $2,095.43 left till i hit $3,500 mark!
  • TUITION:Sold a couple of textbooks back... i know i don't get much back from the book store... but i wouldn't have been able to sell them via the net because one was horrible condition (a net buy i got for nothing because of this)... and the other book is now available as a renter... (don't ask... i'm pissed the program wasn't around/i didn't know about it; when i took the class... so i would get more selling it back... the total you ask... $74.75 added to tuition... which brings me to $2,887.45

I don't know what planet i woke up on the last few days... but it was a planet of spending money i really didn't need to....
  1. AVON- I logged on to buy some more lotion for my face... i left with 2 bottles, and eyelash curler, some make-up.... and a pair of earings with shipping for $41.94!!!!!!!!!!! ouch.... but let me explain.
  • Lotion- My face is weird... when i had more money i used to pay 36-45 bucks for the same size botttle of face lotion from the "high end" retailers of clinique... but unless i used it every day... my face would peel.... not cool. So one day, about a year ago, my mom brought home an AVON catalogue from a girl at work. On a whim... i figured i'd try there lotion... it was $10 bucks... and if it liked my skin better... it was worth the savings. IT WORKED... so now i only pay $9 bucks plus shipping for lotion... ----> i bought 2 because i hate buying and paying for shipping all the time. It seems they always send me a free shipping code after i have bought something... not before.... and go fig... after my purchase... free shipping code..... little crappy jerks.
  • eyelash curler- I did break my other one a while ago... and i wanted a replacement... it was on clearence... and it didn't jack the shipping price up.... but it was a $3.00 WANT
  • Make-up- In an effort to try and move away from clinique (i still use powders and foundations) i'm tryiong some from AVON... but here's where you can be proud of me... I didn't do the buy 1, get one cheaper gig. I only bought the one... it makes no sense to buy something in bulk you might not like.
  • Earrings- Don't yell.... promise? they were sterling silver and on sale for about $10 bucks... the other day i was going through my jewlery and i noticed it was all cheap... and bad quality for my ears... i'm throwing all the cheap pairs out and slowly moving to a sterling silver or better motif... the reason why----> the cheaper stuff now irritates my ears... i wasn't going to pass up 10 earrings....
  1. CAL STATE: ewwwww.... transcript fees.... scantrons for finals... and that morning starbucks frap.... set me back $7.48
  2. Dinner- It's yearbook deadline time... which means i was at school from 5:00am to 5:00pm... some food had to be purchased because i didn't bring dinner with me... Pick up sticks $7.25.... grrr.... I wasn't sure if the advisor was paying or not... so when the food came, to be polite i asked how much i owed her.... (i'm just glad i had cash, i never do) I'd rather be polite and not expect people to pay for me... then try and be "cheap" and assume...
BUDGET SO FAR:

Bills----->Done, with $3.00 Extra (i'll send this to my car loan for kicks next paycheck)

Food-----> $150 Allotted; $131.94 Spent; $ 18.06 Left......

This would be my Stix, frap, and large water....

Fun and Lux----->$70 Allotted; $45.35 Spent; *$24.65 left

The rest of the AVON order $32.18

Short Term Savings----> $25.oo auto transfer ; $65.00 manual transfer

Long term savings (moving out)-----> $30.00 sent to Emigrant

Gas-----> Allotted $200.00; Spent 46; Left $154

Basic Necessities-----> Allotted $50, Spent $50.00; Left 00.00

$9.66--- part of the AVON order for the 1st lotion bottle.

Offering-----> $50.00 (25 per check)

Auto Loan -----> GOAL: $1020.00 before overtime-----> Additional $400.00, 360.18 overtime, 420 (part of the 1020)

[$80 unbudgetted fudge money] left= $54.03 Total Spent= 25.97

I also have been suckered into another holiday gift exchange and potluck.... Which i'll be taking the funds from the unbudgetted money for... Glad i put this money aside...


now for some POSITIVE:
from 12/13/06 square space entry
  • I got plenty of sleep and haven't needed any caffine since i got to work (at 5:15 am mind u)
  • We have an X-mas party over at City Hall... its always good food and a good time. This year because i'm now a real employee i get to go... and they are having somone come in at 11:00am so i can go over there... woot.
  • I made most of my yearbook deadline yesterday. I have to run up to fullerton to shap a few pics... but i should get it finished before i go line dancing tonight... which is always fun. (i get to wear my new belt buckle tonight)
  • Last night i was out so late with deadlines... that i didn't see a single family member all day... it was amazing.
  • I don't think i've smiled this much in a long time.
  • I'm going to do some homework here at work and get paid to do it! (normally i don't do hw at work... but its finals week and the gym is empty)
Today's positives!
  • The sky is pink as it comes up over the hill... its purdy.
  • I'm staying late and picking up some OT today
  • i got my country in the back ground... and i got to watch some episodes of ANGEL season 5 last night and not feel guilty about not studying for finals... did i mention i get a month off?
  • unless the boys call me to hang out, i'm cleaning my room and watching ANGEL... (cleaning is therapudic for me)
  • I'm still smiling! and surrounded by X-mas lights
  • i won the raffel at work. But here's the funny thing... the prize i got... the only one with alcohol... went to the only one there under 21... ME.... its a sparkling white wine from napa... apparently that's "good stuff" according to my boss... so its in the fridge till i turn 21 in may.... any ideas how to store wine????????????
  • My boss is gonna find someway of getting water here so i don't have to keep bringing bottled/ not drinking anything at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
    I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

    Retribution Paladin PvP

    ReplyDelete