Saturday, December 30, 2006

refinancing isn't all the easy.... and my gym visit

I popped on down to the bank and asked if i could refine my auto loan and they sat me down with a lady. I told her my current rate and that i was looking for a better deal.

She told me that that particular branch didn't offer anything less than my rate. I told her what i found of bofa online and she told me my best bet was to apply on line...

but this got me thinking... i really just don't want to apply online... it makes me skidish...

looks like i might not refinance... grrr

in other news:
I'm on day two of no caffine and chocolate. I decided to just go cold turkey with the caffine thing. i didn't use it before this year, and i don't plan on drinking it after next year. water is my friend and i have a liter of it on the table at work.

As for chocolate... i found myself over compensating with it when i wasn't drinking some diluted coffee (since it has caffine) and i really just don't need it so its getting scratched too. Slowly i'll work out my vices. I hear it takes 30 days to make something a habit... so off we go.

For those of you who are also keeping track of my other non financial goals for '07 ...

I got on the scale this morning and i came in at 141.8 (which was way less then I thought... i figured with the holiday parties and the lack of gym time i was going to be hitting 145ish and have a full 10 lbs to knock off)...
Apparently i only have about 5-7 lbs to get off and keep off... this should get interesting... lol.

Andi gave me a one month pass to her gym and i went to sign up for it yesterday, but i'm not too sure i like it. I really like my gym a lot (and its free), but because that one was free and has more cardio equipment and different classes, i figured i'd go give it a try or something like that... but i'm not a big fan of that place... but i'll go ahead and sign up or whatever, just for the month and maybe i'll take a yoga class or a dance class or something... (but my gym also offers those classes too) lol... what's a girl to do.

plus there's way more traffic to get to that place and its really far from my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment