Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Monthly Overview--->December Goals Accomplished

the test run is over. For the 1st month i basically implemented all of the budget categories and lived to tell the tale. phew. Lets take a look at this month in debth.
~*~*~*~*

I ended up living in budget...kind of... and while at times it got colorful, even with X-mas spending i was able to keep it and i think that deserves a WOOT. I guess i can call "The dry run" a success. I'm only hoping that it will work for real in January.

Fun money: While i know i'm not supposed to beat myself up for the fun money... i know that if i didn't give myself that unbudgeted money i would have been in real trouble. So yeah for that... but i know next month i won't have that extra padding so i'm going to have to be A LOT better at planning and not shopping on AVON... lol.

I might have a few dollars left to send to my odds and ends and possibly some extra from the gas remnants for some vegas spending which is good. But because of the x-mas spending, i won't really have that much to stick in ING (which has these small accounts since everything pretty much moved to emigrant this month) but i'll continue to be dilligent and keep moving on.

Savings is right on track, both long term and short term. I think it will be easier to update with the blue bars... plus i like them

Auto Loan: I wanted to send them $1020.00.... drum roll, i sent them a grand total of $1,870 God bless overtime and my mother's mistake!

wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment