Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Spoiled X-mas

i was totally spoiled this x-mas... i'm still in shock. really. the shock factor is totally still here.

I really don't think i could even list all the things i got for xmas from my mom and my sister... but i'll try:

Media:
  • Season 2 Gilmore Girls
  • Season 3 Gilmore Girls
  • Dawsons' Creek season 1
  • 24 Season 1
  • MI III
  • x-men III
  • Bourne Supremacy
  • Mr. and Mrs. Smith
  • I-pod shuffle car charger
  • DVD/VCR Player
  • The garth brooks walmart collection (5 cd's and a DVD thing)
  • Rascal Flatts: me and my gang CD
  • Sugarland CD

Books:

  • Tamora Pierce: Terrier
  • Nicholas Sparks: Dear John
  • Augusten Borrows (sp): Running with Scissors
  • another Gossip Girl Book

Girly Stuff:

  • Locket
  • Earrings (small really nice hoop one i wanted)
  • more earrings
  • Make up from Clinique (foundation, powder, blush, plus the gift if you purchased some much $$$ that has nice lip gloss in it)
  • 2 pairs of the same cheap sunglasses from walmart
  • BCBG gift set of Purfume (the only way you can buy my discontinued fav sent)
  • Black Heels
  • Black Cowboy boots

Sporty Stuff:

  • Asics gel running shoes
  • Pack of mens' "wife beaters" grey and black

Clothes:

  • 2 black tube tops from The Limited
  • nice black sweater
  • line danceing button up
  • Underwear (i love getting this....)
  • brown lacy dress
  • pair of jeans
  • black button up for dress wear
  • Light blue pretty top.
  • An over night bag.... apparently oprah likes it... (i don't but i'm not telling her that)

I still think i forgot some stuff.... and that's only stuff from my sister, my mom and my sister's doggie... I got $200 cash from my grandpas and my mom's sister combined for a Disneyland pass and a $50 gift card from my mom's friend anywhere... (plus a Savings Bond... i get a small one for X-mas and my b-day but this is the last year for them... she's gonna up the gift cards next year... she told us that)

and i have to return some movies my mom ancidentally bought for me twice!!! plus some stuff from bath and body works so i'll have even more cash! (insane!!!!!!!!!!) I did mention the whole "my family tries to buy love with money" thing before this... see what i mean.

In a way it makes me feel a bit bad that this year i imposed a personal limit on them... but i know the reasons why i went ahead a did it and everything and in my head it was a smart move... but still i feel kind of grinchy... but also at the same time kind of good because i was able to get some of my friends (who mean the world to me literally) some nice, small presents.

Speaking of friends, I'm meeting up with Blake later on after some X-mas exchange (once i get off of work)

3 comments:

  1. I must have been real naughty this year, cuz I still have yet to get Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff, almost like a year's worth of shopping. Merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete