Sunday, November 5, 2006

yesterday's shopping, family argument, and interest rates

well, when i was shopping for deodorant and toothpaste... it dawned on me that i should get a new toothbrush and that i was also planning on doing laundry... Normally I just use my mom's detergent for towels, bedding, and jeans and Woolite for my shirts (it does make a difference)... but in a step towards independence, i bought some cheap stuff for towels and the like...

next time i'm out i'll need to pick up some bleach (for my work shirts) and dryer sheets.

I also packed a few more boxes today... So far all my picture frames and most of my knickknacks are packed. My sister got in a row with me again last night. She found out she's off the Costco pass and made this big ordeal of how she's gonna eat all the stuff my mom bought... i really don't care anymore... if she eats it all, fine... i'll just grow grocery shopping for food then...

She needs to learn to shop. I saw what she brought home... and for the 80 bucks she spent dang... who needs two boxes of croutons????

I'm trying to look at this from a positive angle... I'm tired of complaining about everything... So i'm going to try and be positive...

I always have the packing a box method and cleaning.... I'm starting to think that maybe i won't save my overtime, but rather stick it on the car to pay of off faster... I noticed the interest i paid really for the first time the other day... it makes me sad... Look at the new balance off to the side... depressing eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment