Sunday, November 5, 2006

Account changes

I hate moving my money around.... but its all logical moves when you think about it.

The money from my ING retirement is officially on root to BofA... when it posts it will got to Emigrant Direct and i'll move the rest of it there too.

Ultimately keeping my retirement separate from my ING accounts will be good so i won't be tempted to money transfer between them (which i kind of did back in the tuition scramble)

My tuition account will probably move to Emigrant Direct when i know i won't be needing the cash for a while (so probably in Jan after everything is squared away).

which means all my funds will be moving like crazy......... So for the next few weeks (maybe a month or so...) the numbers at the side aren't going to make much sense...

I'm shooting for January to make sense (i'll have estimates for groceries since i have December for test runs for food and November for laundry detergent and the like)

But the change will be for the best... In the long run that is. Oh and BTW, i've decided that any overtime i make is going towards the car payment... Interest makes me sad and since i'm paying 8.25% it just doesn't seem smart to put it somewhere to only earn 5%....

and i think the recycle will not go in my wallet anymore either... but each month to the car payment as well... i don't care if i make a payment for $6 bucks.... its 6 bucks that will not be getting charged interest any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment