Saturday, November 11, 2006

recycle + random wallet cash

Okay... its dumb but i got $7.56 cents from recycling, and i paid it towards my car payment... So on Monday, i pay them $80.02... and Tuesday they get $7.56... I'm a dork... but whatever. that's $7.56 I don't have to pay interest on anymore!

But after i paid my mom for my "aunts" gift and my real Aunt's gift... I still had a couple of bucks in there... and then the recycle money is there too... so now i have cash in my wallet... Which is weird because i never carry cash.

but its 11 bucks and change.... not sure where to put it. maybe i'll use it to buy groceries if i need anymore... or something like that (and include it in the budget).

My mom keeps hinting that she might need the car insurance money before Christmas... maybe around my sister's birthday... which means i have 2 paychecks to get the 700 bucks left that i need. =/

Next paycheck should be over 1,000 because of overtime... (but then again that's spoken for... auto loan)

418.23 auto loan goal + overtime.
350 car insurance (i swear... i'm going to love 100 bucks a month budgeting next year)
100 gas

I think i should be good. =) phew

1 comment:

  1. Put that cash in your bank before you loose it (..or spend it) :)

    I end up loosing my cash everytime :).

    ReplyDelete