Sunday, November 12, 2006

I don't like Emigrant... I miss my orange bouncing ball

While it may pay me more in the long run, i don't really like it...

I think i'm going to move my money back over to ING Direct. I figure, since my first CD expires in Dec, i'll move all the retirement money into a new CD to insure the better interest rate, keep it to 6 months, and add money to a ING savings account. I don't know why i'm so partial to ING... but i am. AT least my money is in some high yield account... and ING is more user friendly and i like their security features better... Okay i've decided... once the 1,000 is posted and ready for withdrawal, i'm scrapping it and embracing ING once more!!!

or not.... grrrrr i just don't know!!!

As i get closer to Jan o7... keep looking at that really long budget i wrote out a while ago... and i think i need to fix it up. I think i'm going to scrap the Emergency Fund builder and apply that to my car payment too... i just hate watching that interest rate cause the balance to go higher and higher... plus money sitting in a ING account at 4.4% is causing me more interest on the 8.25% auto loan.... So expect a new budget soon... Any suggestions on areas i should change?

I think if i don't receive a raise for this review, the mandatory one in Dec should allow me to crack the 2,000 after taxes mark... (i may have hit it now... but i'm not sure with the overtime on my paycheck and the like.) I worked Veterans Day so i get time and a half for it!!! The overtime will continually be applied to the horrible car payment... I really want to break past the 12,000 debt mark and i'm close... so close i can smell it... But i need to get that car insurance to my mom ASAP... she's nagging and worried about the bill... its way over $3,000 because of my sister (my mom is cheap like under $700, me $1200) and the company has my mom in my sisters car to make it cheaper too (we've called to have them correct it, but because we are all insured on all vehicles it doesn't matter they say)...

anyways... back to budget drafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment