Sunday, November 26, 2006

New Years Resolutions


My New Years Resolutions:
I always start my Resolutions on Thanksgiving, in November and not on January first... especially when there is weightloss envolved... its a little less intimidating this way! and I get more time to do them in! Last year my goal was to loose 30lbs and keep it off... and i did! now i want to kill the remaining harder 10.

  1. Pay off my Auto Loan and Be DEBT FREE


  2. Graduate from college with my BA and without loans


  3. Contribute $2,500.00 to my retirement account at Emigrant.


  4. Drop around 10ish lbs (i want to be in the 130's, not the 140's).

  5. I'm really hesitant to write MOVE OUT as a resolution... so instead a large jump to financial Independence----> proactively saving money to move out. (right now this seems impossible to do in a year even though i might have roommates lined up. Everything is always dependent upon something else, so instead i'm having the ideal to save

3 comments:

  1. 140 lbs to 130 lbs ! you are going to put the rest of us to shame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the above comment, by "us" I meant the "rest of us personal finance bloggers" :)...just clarifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'm 5 foot flat for starters and last year i was 175lbs!!!!!!!!

    now i'm somewhere in the 142-145 range...

    according to my doctor i should be 128lbs... realistically and for a more healthier me i think my real goal should be around 135-138...

    ReplyDelete