Monday, November 27, 2006

Internet banking is soooo slow

I'm slightly upset with Bank of America.
  • If it wasn't for the fact that i've been with Bank of America since 1996,
  • have a credit card with them,
  • use online bill pay,
  • have a savings account with them,
  • have both my ING and Emigrant accounts linked with them,
  • have my paycheck direct deposited to one of those accounts....

then i might switch banks.... OUT OF PURE FRUSTRATION

  • They still haven't sent that overtime from last paycheck over to Toyota... So i can't be happy to watch the interest fall... or the balance... it won't be sent over till tomorrow... then they have to process it still...
  • They Still haven't cleared the car insurance money that i transfered from my checking to my savings account for my car insurance..... it hasn't left the "pending" section for days now (even the ING deposit is still "pending")... and i'm itching to give my mom the money but i won't until that "pending" goes away to make sure the funds have been moved so i don't get any overdraft charges.
I know that i'm a by product of the "give it to me now" generation... but i love online banking... i just wish bank of america could speed up the process... how many days to they need????

It's a really good thing that I keep my receipts... and that my other online institutions are faster. I used to think my chase credit card was slow at posting amounts... but they already show my credit card payment, and all of my black friday shopping. If i'm correct that the only card i used to buy anything on was my Chase [I'm 90% positive that that was the only plastic i slapped down... but i can't find out till BofA speeds things up] then i'm out $40 bucks that i spent on me.

after doing a fast calculation... i think that i only have ruffly $3 bucks left from last paycheck.... but i'm not sure... i'm just glad that the zero in my checking account is really $500 bucks...

i have to admit.. i blew $9 bucks last night... i saw a movie with some friends after church and i was going for the sake of hanging out and getting to know ppl better... but i was so tired and the move was so stupid that i'm pretty sure i fell asleep a couple of times... next time i'm saying no and sleeping more in my bed for free... Don't see Tenatious D.... its not even stupid funny (which is what i thought it was going to be and i really could have used the laugh)

meh....

1 comment:

  1. I recently became annoyed with them also and started the process of closing my account. However, for now I will stay and give them one more chance.

    ReplyDelete