Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Recession Ephiphany

I think were headed into a recession... Some of my spendy friends are trying to start budgets... and they are thinking twice about spending... plus after talking with my old econ teacher (i was doing more classroom observations).... i think where heading down .....

we have left the peak, housing prices are going down and we are long overdue for a recession...

=(

Therefore i'm moving my tuition and later my Moving out funds to emigrant Direct. I think i'm going to be slowly phasing out ING... i'll leave it for smaller saving institutes unless their rates climb higher or if i want a CD under 1,000 bucks.... (which won't happen for a while.)

most of my BOFA stuff cleared this morning so i'm going to be paying my mom tonight... but i'm going to hit the $400 level in my checking... which means i'll have to rob the E-fund/Short term savings fund to bring it back to "zero" (500)... sad... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment