Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Made a Commitment to Budget for THIS Month and Gosh Darn I Won't Give UP!

After sleeping on it... and even though i was fed up with everything concerning my budget for Novemeber, (and even though everything hasn't posted in my accounts yet) i went recepit hunting and found all if my receipts except one for the categories i'm attempting to budget)... so i'm going to attempt to be faithful to the budget with (the new standards). Black Friday and Christmas shopping does not give me an excuse to stop trying to figure out where all my money has gone gosh darn it! woot for empowerment and a decent night sleep.

I'm missing the recipt from Ralphs for communion bread and juice... i can't remember if it was $4 bucks or $5 so i'll round it up to $6...


  • FUN: $63.40 (i have no idea with the balances not posted but i wasn't aiming to implement this category this month, just keep track of it. It definently went over $70 bucks tho....)
  • FOOD: $134.30----> Ralphs $6 bucks communion; It's a Grind $3.85; Ralphs [ frozen lasagna (free with cupond--- my first cupond), 2 yogarts, crutons, 2 bottles of cesar dressing, V8 splash, parmasean cheese, red apples, 2 things of romaine lettus (kind of pricy but i needed it for Sunday pot luck) Totaling $18.13
  • Necessities: $44.31
  • Gas: $80.65 I needed to get a bit of gas to finish X-mas shopping 10.04... and i'll fill my tank up tomorrow when i go back to school because gas is cheaper there... should be 30 something bucks... but it looks like i did it.

Well it looks like i did it!!!!!! After alloting myself more money, i hit under budget. I don't know if that defeats the idea of a budget... but i needed more for food, so, i figure its best to allot more before it becomes the official budget when i can that way i don't come up short. IF i consistantly hit underbudget i'll slightly reduce the amount i spend in these categories (except gas because i funnel that money to other car related things, like tags.)

----> now i get to look at prices and create a grocery list of the things i know i'll need to pick up for December's groceries!

No comments:

Post a Comment