Sunday, November 19, 2006

Emigrant

Okay, i think i'm getting the hang of Emigrant. I realized i could re-name my account today so i called it:

"ReTiReMeNt FoR dUmMiEs".... it made me happy to have my old "ING" name on it.

I think i might just move my tuition $$ over to Emigrant once the refund is posted in ING...

Does anyone know if you close an ING account if it affects your credit score? because i have at least 4 sub accounts... but if i move some of my funds to Emigrant... then i won't need some of them... i guess i could always keep like 5 bucks in one or something like that... maybe that's what i'll do with them... but i think I might move all my tuition money soon... especially since its my largest account and i won't touch it much... except maybe to buy books hopefully.

If I finish school and have any left over (after credential/Masters....) yeah nevermind... it will all be gone and then some... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment