Saturday, November 18, 2006

5th post of the day...

After reading an interesting bit of knowledge about positive attitude... on MSN- Women in Red message board.....a little experiment.

For the next couple of weeks, i'm going to read/recite/look over the following positive statement and see what happens. Supposedly thinking something like "more money is coming my way" actual makes more money come ones way???? Who knows if its really true... but i could use some more positivity.

Here's my positive statement:

"I live the life I've always imagined. I'm a healthy, successful, organized person who is surrounded by love and peace and joy. My home is my sanctuary, filled with light, color, inspiration, comfort, and beauty. I am prosperous and wealthier than i ever imagined and i am grateful to my savior for my very life and for all that I have been given."

lets see where this goes.

-----> So far i remembered that we have a water fountain here so i don't actually need to buy water to take to work... even tho its not distilled.

3 comments:

  1. Wow ...5 posts..you are on a roll here :)

    Btw, thanks for the link to the new site...you are the first one to link to that one :). That was really really quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I saw your blog URL in a Women in Red post. I like that you include in your affirmations gratitude for the blessings you already enjoy. I'm doing affirmations too. May divinely guided success be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no prob. I visit ur site all the time...

    but i think i like the blogger version better

    ReplyDelete