Saturday, November 18, 2006

Auto loan

I don't think my auto loan company wants to send me a bill... that paper reminder that i owe which they know makes me want to pay and pay more... allowing them to make less and less off me... is probably the reason i haven't seen a bill for this month.

but alas... i'm a pay down debt queen and their stupid tricks won't get me... God bless the online updated every few days current payoff information that haunts me....

So today i paid the Nov Goal of $418.23 (1.5 payments ) not including overtime... recycle... and the moment i got really pissed off and sent them an additional $50...

I love how today's not the 23rd yet but they already re-adjusted the interest to last thru the 30th... INTEREST MAKES ME ANGRY....$8.30 =( so now the amount went up...

When the amount posts... i owe less than 12,000 bucks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment