Saturday, November 18, 2006

outting with friends +budgets

So... yes i bought things i wasn't intending to buy...I got a beanie (but i'm wearing it now... wore it last night... and bought it for life guarding on Tuesday because its really cold outside and its winter and.... ya whatever... it was 8.07... it was fun... its going to that category.... which i'm not monitoring this month???

I also bought a sweater and a long sleeve shirt for $40... i'm gonna have my mom give me the money for these and wrap them for me. [i can Christmas shop for me if i get the money back ]

I'm feeling the pinch with the food left over... It's all the same now... and i keep finding myself eating food i didn't buy but was already in the house... I don't think the $150 figure will work with necessities there too... but i won't know till january when holiday leftovers diminish.

-----> actually i was looking at everything i bought this month for groceries... and i forgot about most of the canned goods... never mind... the fridge just looks sparse.

Budget so far:
  • GASOLINE $70.61
  • Necessities: $44.31
  • Tax 3.03
  • Food $96.32

$ 9.37 left... but i need to buy water to take to work... (big jugs cause i don't want to take my bottles to work when i can bring a jug and a glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment