Friday, October 27, 2006

Progress

Well, i finally have the $2,466 i needed for my tuition!


It's now a completed goal woot woot!!


Since the revised school schedule, it looks like i only needed to get half that money since I'm taking half the classes and i don't need the extra CSUF money because i won't be taking that class yet...
I'm going to keep the "extra money" in a savings account for future tuition and text book fees which i now get to start saving for. I have the summer money (the other half of the 2466), but because I'm adding a semester I'll need to upfront 1800 bucks for CSUF tuition in the fall as well as stock textbook cash. but at least whatever i pay CSUF will be refunded if my financial aid stays the same.


Today I'm transferring ALL the tuition money to a Bank of America Savings account in case any other fees need to be paid. (its better to have the money transferred now since it takes a few business days for it to be posted in my account. )


next month I'm going to focus on the car insurance and my auto loan, and I'll look at how much a month I'll need to put aside to get that 1800 I'll need to upfront my CSUF class.


Its best to be on top of everything, this I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment