Friday, October 27, 2006

Possible January Budget

Assuming I will be making 2,000 a month after taxes, this looks like everything i spend and i'll have my car paid off by December 07, and tuition money!!!!

1,000 Auto Loan
100 Car insurance
250 Spring Tuition
200 Gas
50 Cell
20 Internet
150 Groceries/Dinners/Fun/Necessities
200 Retirement Savings Account (10%)
0 Rent (yeah for mom's house for now)
0 Medical Insurance (paid by work)
0 Dental Insurance (paid by work)
30 Short term savings

total= 2,000


I just started an overtime Savings account to try and slowly edge my way to a emergency fund, or a move out fund... not sure which. I'm hoping once the car is paid off in a year that 1,000 a month could be then applied for a nice moving out fund. If that's the case then i'll just make the overtime fund an emergency fund or redirect the money to retirement or a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment