Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New game plan with Tuition

I think I'm going to add another semester of school and graduate only 6 months early, not the full year... in order to bypass the CSET, i need another class that i hadn't expected... which means I'd have to take 6 J-session units ($2,466) + 21 Units in the Spring...

If i add the other semester, I'll be able to get a second credential... with less school time... =)

I need to talk to my advisor, but this is what it will look like so far:

J-session (3 Units)
I'll independent study one HIU course ($1,233.00)

Spring (15 units)
HIU Publications
Poli Sci Class CSUF
American Character CSUF
Us Geo+ Canada CSUF
Algebra CSUF (this is for the second credential)

Summer (6 Units)
China-Non-European HIU ($1,233.00)
Geometry (community college... maybe $200 bucks) (and for second credential)

Fall '08 (12 Units)
Bib Perspectives HIU
307 Credential course CSUF
Gender Course CSUF
Algebra II Trig (second credential)


So in the long run, besides book fees, I'm only going to spend a few hundred more, and be able to apply for a second credential in basic mathematics in addition to History!!!

and I'll have more time at my job to build credibility and possibly allow schedule changes for my credential... I think i found the answer to everything!!!!!!!

Now I'll just have to meet with my advisor!

No comments:

Post a Comment