Sunday, October 22, 2006

October goals

Well with the changes in the due dates, i need new Oct Goals...


NEW OCTOBER GOALS:


Auto Loan- Pay 400 for month on OCT- DONE

Winter Tuition- 384.58- This should be paid off.... one thing to smile about

Extra CSUF Tuition- 500- I should get this out of the way ASAP.

Car Insurance- 0... in order to get the CSUF tuition, i need to postpone this... it looks like 500 NOV and 500 for DEC

ING Savings "Retirement" Account: 10% of paychecks.



So all of next paycheck is already spent... i might have to dip into that "extra" paycheck (if any is left for gas and my sisters b-day present.) no spending for me...

November- (basically I have 1 paycheck left for this month)
Auto Loan-418.23
Car Insurance 500

December (basically I have 1 paycheck left for this month too)
Auto Loan-418.23
Car Insurance 500

No comments:

Post a Comment