Saturday, October 21, 2006

more unexpected financial set backs...

My sister's birthday, which isn't until December, is costing my 60 bucks.... and i have to pay it now...
She wanted a really expensive item (a brand name purse regularly hundreds of dollars) that is marked wayyyyyy down so she picked it up for me (which was nice because the store is a drive) but now i gotta pay her the money now...
Which sucks because everything is due soon... i hate it when my finances look like this. I'm determined to get out of debt and not let everything spiral... but apparently when you think you have longer to save then you do, trouble comes. I'll get through, it just won't be a pretty couple of weeks.

breath in, breath out... no spending money... (glad i have a full tank right now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment