Monday, October 23, 2006

19 Days of Pantry Eating

Well, being as my mom won't be buying groceries and i won't be spending any money but gas, So....for the next 19 days, I'm eating out of the pantry and the freezer... this should be interesting... Especially since my mom has decided to start cooking (which means the pantry and freezer food will go 3 times as fast)... but this should only last a week, she'll tire of it soon, she always does.

But I'm not too sad about the 19 days of pantry eating. (it will probably not make me over eat, that's for sure... maybe that 6 lbs i want to loose will finally come off)

But packing school lunch will be difficult... in order to combat that (only some food can go in a lunch), i didn't take a granola bar to work, instead i brought cereal with me (i took milk in a water bottle). Since the granola is something i can take with me to school, I'm gonna try and go through the cereal when i can and save the granola. (its a big Costco box... but i won't have much food that can last a whole day in a backpack... so granola=school food)

Tonight my mom is cooking the last of the frozen steak (and using some stuffing an potatoes and probably corn from the pantry)... so i get to have a good meal tonight. Another thing to be grateful about.

4 days till pay day, 19 days of pantry
Winter Tuition Need: 384.58
CSUF Tuition: Need: 500
Car Insurance Need: 1,000.29
*400 Car Payment- Done

No comments:

Post a Comment