Saturday, October 7, 2006

good thing i had that extra paycheck last month

I got an extra paycheck last month, & I'm really glad for it. GYRAD turned out kind of expensive and I'm glad i didn't budget my last paycheck. lol Well it turned out more expensive because I paid for a lot with my card and then he gave me cash... but i did that "trying not to spend the cash i get" thing... so its now in the jar... i think i had like 20 bucks in there from change i had collected throughout the year... and now between the cash my sister gave me for something, recycle, and GYRAD... i think there's 50 actual dollars in there... so like 70 bucks total.


I didn't get the promotion... but my boss told me to apply for the guy's job who got it. Not really bummed... but i think i will apply for my boss's job =)


i think i'll keep re posting the monthly goals after every post so i don't have to scroll to see them.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~6 days till pay day...~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
reminder of goals:
187.54 car insurance
431 tuition + anything over 800 on my paycheck (since it's extra income i didn't think i would get... minus 10% which goes to retirement)
400 car payment
total debt: 1708.06;
After October: 1089.52...

No comments:

Post a Comment