Wednesday, October 4, 2006

that promotion i mentioned...

i interview for it on Friday.... (i didn't think they would actually set up an interview... i wonder if I'm the only one who applied)

and it also means a lot more stuff for myself to be busy with... i just need to get through Oct... and it just started.... sad...

I feel really bogged down with school, home, etc... that i really want to move out ASAP... but i know i can't... not for another 2 years probably... (i really don't want to rent...) but i might end up doing just that...

i shouldn't buy a place until i know i have a real real job that goes with my degree.... so maybe i will rent... who knows... all i know is that when Jan rolls around... i get to start saving for that...

oh a sadder note, its taking the school forever to process that second refund check from the administration... it's making me think that there isn't a refund check at all. Good thing I'm not depending on one... if there is one, that's just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment