Friday, September 22, 2017

Potty Training...

We're still here... but we have been potty training our little dude... He took to peeing in the potty fine after our 3 day holiday weekend.... and since then he's been a champ even in public.... but pooping in the potty is scary...

he withholds...

so we live in a land of fiber gummies and hidden laxatives every so often to make sure its coming out....



So, not much time for blogging between that, a new software launch at work and trying to stay sane. Things should pick up soon.

Our bathroom is completely done (sans tile and baseboard stuff)...

Windows get installed in a couple more weeks (mid october)

I got the laundry area painted so the rack is back in there...

any today I cleaned while we played... (because I woke up to ants in the kitchen again... apparently the culprit was the honey jar this time... I swear they are in the walls and after the new windows go in, were getting a quote for a new front door and then having a professional come bug bomb the whole place...

1 comment:

  1. My oldest didn't want to poop in the potty either. So we bought a video that I passed on to others that really worked. Its from Duke University I believe and it's called "It's Potty Time". Worked like a charm.

    ReplyDelete