Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Who doesn't love this kid?

Who doesn't just love that face? Little dude is growing up, has a ton of teeth coming in and is starting to learn more words which is just so cute you want to die...

Life is good.

We're trucking along, paying extra on the house, rocking some killer car repairs and getting things done off our backed logged list of things we needed to do but then had a goober and put our lives on hold while we figured that all out.

I got my car cleaned... interior and everything and it feels so good to have it spotless. (It's been so long that I can't remember the last time it was truly this clean... I mean, i even organized the trunk and bought some storage stuff to organize the stuff that "lives" in my trunk kind of clean!)

Hubs and I did a long lunch date down by the pier since I had a random day off work to make up from working a special event. It was nice to hit the beach, see the water, walk the pier and just enjoy palm trees and each others company.

We're cooking a lot more meals at home again, we're seriously enjoying the aldi... especially now that they carry diapers and food pouches so we finally have a 1 stop shop... its sheer beauty...

Top that off with the comfortable weather we've had the last few days (we were stuck in 100+ degree heat for some time) and were just peachy.

At work I made it through a huge City event I was in charge of and I think I did a pretty good job. Learned a bunch of stuff for next year, but I survived and i'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment