Monday, January 12, 2015

Annual Purge

Since we spent most of the year purging the house in preparation for our "mini me" ... the annual purge was REALLY easy to do this year.

I didn't have to purge my clothes wardrobe because that's not a smart thing to do until our little replica is at least one years old... 

We didn't have a walk in closet to go through... now that our goober has a "room"...

We purged our Christmas decorations in November when I decorated... so my santas village and our inflatables went to go live with my sister at her house...

and nothing lives under our bed now that it folds up since we installed the murphy...

So what did we decided to toss out?

Earlier in the year we bagged up some extra bathroom towels we weren't using... and we haven't touched them in about 4 months so I think its safe to donate those to a dog rescue.

We are getting rid of one of a large suitcase roller bags because we got 2 new ones last year and held on to the third one just in case but we really don't need it...

An old sweatshirt...

and I was going to get rid of our coleman stove because our BBQ is so portable, but I decided against it today and put it back in the closet.

I also got rid of all of the birthday and Christmas packaging bags we had "saved" from old gifts. I never end up using them and wrap everything anyways so we decided against storing them because they always fall out of the closet when we open it anyway...

and some blue tooth capable speakers that I'm going to attempt to sell on facebook.


We still have the outside patio closet to go through and a few drawers in the kitchen but it is what it is and i'm calling the project done for the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment