Monday, May 12, 2014

Is this disturbing?

South County Boy and I we walking through the mall to go "redeem" my free underwear coupon from Victoria Secret when we saw this...

I remember I thought getting the coupon was good timing because I always seem to loose a pair of panties to Roxy right around the time the coupons come out for a free one...  It's her only fault mind you. She just likes my dirty panties a little too much and if I forget to put them in the hamper, she eats the crotch right out of them.

Occasionally she will get into the overflow trash... (the Costco box that gets dropped in the corner because we are too lazy to carry it to the dumpster, so we generally wait until it gets filled with paper matter and then take it out with the trash)... but she will take a box or a napkin out and shred it... never anything that takes more then a minute to clean, but enough to say "hey, i'm adorable and cute... spend time with me." Once she just took the roll of toilet paper out of the bathroom and placed it in the living room in the center of the room... leaving it fully intact and rolled up... but placed there as if to say "Just dare me to..."..

So anyway, we were heading to the mall to get my free item from Victoria Secret (which is the only reason we ever head down to the mall since most of the shops are empty since they are going to remodel when all the leases are up)...when we walked past that huge red bag...

I was trying to figure out what it was and why it was there for a few minutes before I went up and read the sign... I didn't know if it was some notice about a food drive since it looked like a big kids lunch box... but I assumed it was for some school since it was in the place where they normally have the tally markers for the people who turn in their receipts for the local schools to get points towards a grant of some kind for supplies..

But no... instead I read the sign and was a little taken a back. Here's a bigger shot:



I don't know what's worse... 

Reading the sign and nodding along with it... 
Or realizing that we live in such a world where this sign needs to be placed in a public venue...

No comments:

Post a Comment