Monday, August 19, 2013

Hubbs is banned from Amazon...

I gave SCB the "green light" to place our order from Amazon for a few things the other day... and we were careful to make sure we qualified for the free shipping option without going crazy...

We verified our total, confirmed out items... and I handed SCB the card to pay for everything... Only he forgot to select the "free super savers shipping" option at check out...

So what should have been a $45.32 turned into $59.69...

(he is now no longer allowed to order off amazon alone... )

Thankfully since we both are working full time, this is something I can just tease him about and not fret too much over. I decided to cash in $40 worth of my cash back rewards points anyway, so it will all even out in the end.  This is what we ordered:









We bought 2 sets of these for $3.00... SCB has been having issues plugging everything in lately, and this will solve his issue.
I've been hunting all over for a proper black cinch belt... and I've come up empty in every store I've been looking for... but I found this online for only $8.00-- My dress problems are solved!
These are for our Doggie Emergency backpack. Light weight and collapsible :) We normally take the back pack down to the park with us each time because it has our blanket and water and treats for our pup... but $8.00 for 3 of these is a huge steal.


And the biggie. The tablet case... Why a case? well we are buying my brother-in-laws older tablet off him for $175.00.... our laptops are too old and bulky to keep hauling with us to church each week and since we have the money... we figured we'd get one and share it for a while and see how much it gets used, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment