Wednesday, August 21, 2013

He broke another chair...

And this time it wasn't even ours...

We were garden sitting for our neighbors across the park while they were outta town in Utah visiting with some family...

One day SCB and our pup were out for a walk and we decided to stop by and water their garden since we were in the area. As I was busying myself with the hose, SCB was playing with our pup and then got bored. He was going to go inside and wait for me to finish but I told him I was on the last plant so he decided he would just sit down on the patio chair and wait for me.

and then we heard the rip...

He's cursed. My husband must be cursed. How can a man break so many chairs?????? (See The Chair for more info) I haven't documented all of them... but he's broken a kitchen chair, our first black office chair, 2 folding patio chairs... (a third of which is cracked and on its last leg), and now our neighbors patio chair...

Now well need to figure out what they want us to do when the get back in town...

Sigh...

At least he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment