|SCB trying to cheer me up in Costco...|
We finished up puppy sitting and gained $125 for our efforts...
I tried out a new grocery store that's on the way home from work that's more of a small "mart" but the produce prices were REALLY awesome. (Better than the farmers market I was looking at) So we are seeing how long things last and how good they are before we will make more purchases there.
But other then that I feel like things are beginning to unravel for me and i'm just trying to stay afloat with all the stuff that's being thrown at me.
I think I'll rest easy once the marathon is over with and I can go back to shorter weekly walks with my friend instead of 6+ hours of training. (You Can Donate HERE to sponsor me!)
- $2.47 MNT Dew
- $38.11 Gasoline
- $262.50 HOA fee
- $11.40 Little Caesars
- Albertsons: $10.85
- Chili's: $40.00 (Date night and Relay for Life Giveback Night)
- Woot.com: $12.00
- McDonalds: $9.46 (Breakfast with SCB when leaving the puppy house
- Fresh & Easy: $61.22
- Ranchers Market: $9.81
- Costco: $62.83 (we got our annual rebate back for over $90 so we stocked up)
- Gas: $53.32
- Gas: $13.16 (Rental Car top off)
- Walmart: $37.71 (Yarn, Boxer Briefs, Light bulb)
- SMOG: $42.24
We received our tax returns and we have placed them for now with all my overtime in an "extra money" account at ING Direct. We have a few things we need to work on outside of our money goals before we can start attacking these with gusto.
- 2012 Roth IRA SCG: $443.60 / $5,000.00 (8.87%)
- Emergency Fund: $11,651.64 / $12,500.00 (93.21%)
- Paying Extra on the House: $0 / $1,301.28 (2 additional mortgage payments).
- $1,000.00 Car Fund: $26.31 / $1,000.00 (2.63%)
- 2nd Roth IRA: 15% $0 / ? We're just aiming to put 15% of what SCB earns in this account.