The week flew by to be honest. Since we had to detox from vacation and get settled back into our normal lives, not a whole lot went on to report back this week.
We also had a double grocery spending week since we didn't buy groceries last week and we really needed to stock our empty fridge... and I got to resurrect an old to me, but new to SCB recipe for what I call "easy peasy chicken cream enchiladas"... so I get to mark a recipe off my annual goals for the year to cook new food!
You may notice a charge for Super cuts... Yup, yours truly did a drastic haircut/style change, but that will be its own post with photos to follow. :)
I tried to be productive and tackle the ever growing to-do list, but it just didn't happen this week. I've been super busy with work since we got back, and also training for the LA MARATHON... (You can sponsor me and donate to Child Share here)... and I have BIG news for the marathon....
I'll be interviewed by a local radio station (AM570 KLAC/FOX Sports LA) about my reason to run!!!!!!! It will air on Race day and we will record it before, so expect a post or so about my first radio interview!!!
So please consider donating and reading the about me tab to see why Child Share is so near and dear to my heart... and listen in to the radio show if your dying to see what I sound like in action! (they are also going to video tape it and possibly play it on the LA Marathon website and at the race!)
- Turbo Tax: $50.15
- Walmart: $13.49 (Conditioner, Q-Tips, Deodorant)
- Gasoline: $55.63 ---> this hurt after gas was $2.89 in Utah when we left... it was $3.77 here when I filled up.
- Ralphs: $3.00 (Groceries)
- Red Robin: $35.00 (Date Night)
- Mortgage: $807.77 (it dropped down a few cents)
- Farmers Market: $2.80
- The Hat: $18.16 (Eating Out) --> we were hunting for the SMOG station that apparently no longer exists near there... so we got lunch since we were hungry and disappointed.
- Super Cuts: $23.00
- $2.78 Nylons
- Fresh & Easy: $43.98
- Costco: $49.61 (groceries)
- Costco: $3.23 (Lunch)
- 2011 Roth IRA: $5,000 / $5,000. We have deposited $4k of the $5k we have saved so far.
- 2012 Roth IRA SCG: $220.00 / $5,000.00 (4.4%)
- Emergency Fund: $11,395.56 / $12,500.00 (91.16%)
- Paying Extra on the House: $0 / $1,301.28 (2 additional mortgage payments).
- $1,000.00 Car Fund: $0 / $1,000.00
- 2nd Roth IRA: 15% $0 / ? We're just aiming to put 15% of what SCB earns in this account.