Saturday, October 8, 2011

Why I love WIR...

With all the dental fiasco numbers, the new loan, the possible price changes... I found myself running for advice to the place where I started my journey to financial freedom back in 2006... to the women in red.

While they aren't at msn money anymore... the group has stuck together, grown, added new members, celebrated debt victories, and held others hands when the needed encouragement when things got overwhelming.

Here's a shout out to my ladies (and gents there) I luv you all! You keep me sane.

If you ever need advice or encouragement for paying your debt or trying to make a goal, check 'em out. Its free, anonymous, and most times just what the doctor ordered. They have kept me sane over the years and the advice and encouragement i've gotten from them over the years has been priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment